This role is responsible for achieving certain sales target through the process of growing and developing existing and new client relationships. Ensure strong relationship management with key clients and deployment of targeted initiatives for a healthy business growth. This role will involve developing a trusted advisor relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
Location(s): Sydney, Australia
- Ability to network and create trusted long-lasting relationships at all levels in the organisation including at Board and C level
- Access to a large client organisation i.e. should come on-board with pre-existing strong and recent relationships with key stakeholders within that client organization. This could be a candidate who has either worked within the client organization OR someone who has worked as key account manager/client partner for a consultancy
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account Director relationship by up-selling and cross-selling; Generate new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Draft business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
Education & Experience Education;
- Masters / MBA / Business Management Degree / Strategy or similar (preferred) or Bachelor of Business or similar
- Min 15+ years of experience in Account Director / Territory account directorship role
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
To apply for this role or to speak to someone to find out more visit our agent on the following link:
31 Jan 2019, 10:50 a.m.