- Six figure base + super + comms.
- Executive management role.
- Full autonomy plus team reporting in.
The Regional Director will focus on creating and strengthening relationships for Enzen with key stakeholders for client(s) and creating / structuring deals with all clients in a region.
This role is responsible for achieving certain sales target through the process of growing and developing existing and new client relationships. Ensure strong relationship management with key clients and deployment of targeted initiatives for a healthy business growth. This role will involve developing a trusted advisor relationship with key internal and external stakeholders in the region.
Location(s): Melbourne, Australia
- Ability to network and created trusted long-lasting relationships at all levels in the organisation including at Board and C level
- Access to strong recent relationships with clients in the region
- Work and support the business development strategy and plan jointly with the Team and CEO Heads for the region
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Responsible to lead a team within the region
- Develop strong relationships with state governments, councils and other regulatory bodies in the region
Education & Experience
- Masters / MBA is Business Management / Strategy or similar (preferred) or Bachelor of Business – or similar
- Min 15+ years of experience in Regional Director / Territory account directorship role
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
To apply for this role or to speak to someone to find out more, visit our agent on the following link:
31 Jan 2019, 10:58 a.m.