You will be working closely with the project managers and business analysts to develop high level schedule resource plans for project implementation and also with functional analysts / developers to ensure DB design compatibility. This role also expects you to explain data models to designers and developers and help with build them.
- Manage data modelling, governance and exchanges from a product perspective
- Create logical, physical and analytical data models for common /foundation components of a product
- Develop data store definitions for performance, scaling and caching
- Define and implement the product data life cycle management
- Develop and carry out tests to ensure systems meet quality and security standards and work flawlessly
- Analyse external interfaces and identify opportunities for suitable data exchange mechanisms
- Keep accurate records of steps and decisions taken and update project managers on progress
- Develop tools for data migration and configuration
- B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Certified Database Administration (DBA)
- Atleast 8 years of experience in database design and data modeling, with a minimum of three years in a professional technical role such as technical lead or system/technical analyst
- Demonstrated ability to design various components of solution and integration of applications
- Working knowledge on real-time / time series data management
- Experience in working with open source technology and big data
- Working knowledge of data content management (reference and meta data management)
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges
- Team player with experience in leading and cross-collaboration to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong analytical skills, highly meticulous and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
31 Mar 2019, 4 p.m.