Smart grids are transforming the way utilities operate. Thanks to their emergence, energy companies can now reap the rewards of more comprehensive data, improved operations and more customer-focused service models.
Enzen’s dedicated Smart Grid Centre of Excellence specialises in the latest smart grid solutions. The team's purpose is to help our utility customers optimise their operations and existing networks and assets, so they're equipped with the strategy, knowledge and practical applications to meet tomorrow’s complex, ever-increasing energy demands.
Created from innovative thinking and in-depth industry knowledge, Enzen’s smart grid solutions offer many benefits. They reduce losses, manage peak load and outages, increase revenue and integrate next generation technology like renewables and storage.
Guided by our customers' outcomes
While many traditional smart grid specialists focus solely on providing isolated technological outputs, Enzen does things differently. We develop holistic system integration solutions that are end-to-end in scope, strategically-driven and deliver long-term advantages to our customers’ organisations.
Put simply, we’re guided by our customers’ outcomes, not by specific technologies. Examples of our services and solutions include ensuring:
- real-time decision-making to enable more productive operations and better utilisation of assets like substations, feeders and transformers
- improved performance by reducing customers’ aggregated technical and commercial losses
- greater network reliability by cutting outage frequency and duration, improving power quality and resulting in better customer service
- superior efficiency through better quality capital expenditure programmes, less maintenance / system losses and greater opportunities for consumers to conserve energy
- environmentally-friendly outcomes which incorporate renewable technologies like solar and wind power
- future-proof grids that integrate the latest advances in energy generation and consumption technology.