Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement
Enzen Global are business consultants and solution providers for business transformations, business operations, energy & water networks and digital enterprise, focusing on clients in the energy and utility sector. We work from our own premises, customer premises and sites around the United Kingdom.
We recognise that whilst our purpose is to reduce the business risk of our customer’s activities that our own activities involve potential safety, health and environment risks. To minimise these business risks, we shall:
- Protect the environment and prevent injury, ill health and pollution through risk assessment and the implementation of risk controls to eliminate, reduce, isolate or control that risk
- Identify our compliance obligations and shall comply with these obligations including for legal requirements, the requirements of interested parties and our own requirements.
- Provide the resources essential to the implementation and control of the management system including human resources, specialised skills, technology and financial resources.
- Provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe working environments and work equipment, managing the risks associated with the employees and others working on our behalf away from their base location
- Provide adequate and appropriate information, training and supervision in all safety, health and environment matters,
- Actively encouraging interest and participation in safety and environmental related activities
- Consult our workers and interested parties as part of risk assessments, incident investigation, change planning and continual improvement.
- Where we share a workplace, coordinate our work with the other parties and cooperate with all reasonably requests, consulting with these parties as required
- Utilise all of our resources efficiently and minimise waste, and take a life-cycle approach to business procurement and strategic decisions where they can affect people or the environment.
- Plan for emergency situations, preventing them as far as is reasonably practicable and being prepared for them when they occur
- Monitor our safety, health and environmental performance so to seek continual improvement
- Investigate incidents and non-conformity to identify corrective actions so to prevent recurrence and to implement these actions in a timely manner.
- Regularly review operations and our management systems to identify and implement safety, health and environmental objectives to provide continual improvement.
- Not allow our health and safety objectives to be compromised by other business objectives.
We shall communicate this policy through display in Enzen office reception areas, new employee induction, on the Enzen website and on request by interested parties. This policy shall be reviewed and re-issued every year.
Approved on Behalf of Enzen Global Limited
Kutty Prabakaran - Chief Executive Officer - Enzen Global