Thank you for visiting our website. Enzen Global Solutions Private Limited (“us”, “we”, “Company” or “Enzen”), registered in India having its registered office at No. 90 Hosur Road, Madiwala, Bengaluru 560068, Karnataka, India, CIN No.: U72200KA2006PTC038884 and Goods and Services Tax Identification Number: 29AABCE5868J1Z4, is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.enzen.com (“Website”) on the World Wide Web, including but not limited to the software and applications on the Website.
Enzen strives to protect the privacy of all personally identifiable information collected during the course of providing services/ business offerings and it is important for you to know how we process your data. By using our services, accessing this Website or providing us with information you consent to the collection, use of your information under the terms of this policy.
What personal information do we collect?
We may require you to submit personally identifiable information in order for you to make use of our services. You confirm that any information you enter will be true and you have complete authority to share such information with Enzen. We will only request and collect information which is necessary or reasonable in order to provide you with your requested services and to improve the services that we provide. If you are unable to provide the information we need, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested. In relation to the aforementioned, the following information may be requested by the Company:
- Personal information including the following:
- Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our site;
- Information you provide when registering for Website;
- Information you provide to us in order to register for newsletters;
- Social Media interaction; and
- Non-Personal Information including information sent by your web browser may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your username (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites or applications visited before and after a visitor visits our Website and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
Use of information collected
The personal information you provide shall be used for the following purposes:
- operational purposes, for example, to assess your business requirement/ interest in our business offerings, sending newsletters, business brochures;
- to contact you in relation to any of our services offered on our Website;
- to improve our business operations and to communicate about our services and businesses;
- to provide information regarding our services and the Website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address, to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our Website; and
- to process your requests on the Website and any possible later claims, to meet our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any services supplied to you, to create services that may compliment your needs.
We and/or our authorised third parties (web hosting Company) may have this information and will not share it with any other third parties for any purposes other than for any requirement in relation to rendering our services to you. The personal information stored with us/ our authorised third parties would be secured and ensure data subject rights are not impacted under any circumstances.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website contains links to sites outside the Website. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authenticity or safety of such other websites; and
Who do we share your information with?
The information you provide to us may be accessed by our staff, business partners, and authorised third parties in the course of providing services through the Website. You further authorize our affiliates or agents or corporates and their representatives to use this information to provide services to you, directly or indirectly.
The Company shall take the information from you in a proper manner and in accordance with the applicable laws including, but not limited to, the Information and Technology Act, 2002.
We may share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the Company to legal liability. We may also disclose the same if: (i) required to do so under any law for time being in force, or required to do so under any order, decree or award passed by any Court, Tribunal or any statutory authority; (ii) trying to protect against the occurrence of, or prevent actual or potential fraud, hacking, malware attack or unauthorized transactions or for investigating any of the aforesaid activity which has already taken place.
Enzen will not share or distribute any of the information you provide to us with any third party, not mentioned hereinabove, without receiving your consent, unless required to do so by law.
We employ administrative, electronic and physical security measures to ensure that the information that we collect about you is protected from access by unauthorised persons and protected against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. By using our Website and/or services you acknowledge and agree that, except to the extent required by the Information Technology Act, 2000, we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as is required by law.
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited. However, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, or due to acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to request to see the personal information that we hold on you, as well as request that inaccurate information be corrected. Any request to update incorrect information or to opt-out of any communications that you initially agreed to receive should be directed to Enzen Brand and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to Enzen Global Solutions Private Limited, No. 90 Hosur Road, Madiwala, Bengaluru 560068, Karnataka, India.
There will not be any administrative fees in processing such requests and we may require proof of your identity before we supply the information to you. Any such request may take a maximum of 30 days.