Our Vision; To make energy & water accessible, affordable and sustainable to all.
Enzen Australia are business consultants and solution providers for business transformations, business operations, energy & water networks and digital enterprise, focusing on clients in the energy and utility sector. We work from our own premises, customer premises and sites around Australia.
Objectives of Enzen Australia are;
- Achieve utmost customer satisfaction and become a preferred partner of choice to our energy & utility customers through timely response, innovative and value based delivery, commitment, delivery excellence and seamless relationship management
- Achieve consistent and continuous improvement in Business performance by effectively managing the risks with the help of an effective Governance and reporting model deployment
- Achieve a unique brand name for Enzen by developing the organisation as a Global Centre of Excellence in Energy and Utilities Space
We recognise that whilst our purpose is to reduce the business risk of our customer’s activities that our own activities involve potential safety, health and environment risks. To minimise these business risks, we shall:
- Protect the environment and prevent injury, ill health and pollution through risk assessment and the implementation of risk controls to eliminate, reduce, isolate or control that risk.
- Identify our compliance obligations and shall comply with these obligations including for legal requirements, the requirements of interested parties and our own requirements.
- Provide the resources essential to the implementation and control of the management system including human resources, specialised skills, technology and financial resources.
- Provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe and healthy working environments and work equipment, managing the risks associated with the employees and others working on our behalf away from their base location.
- Provide adequate and appropriate information, training and supervision in all safety, health and environment matters.
- Actively encouraging interest and participation in safety and environmental related activities.
- Consult our workers and interested parties as part of risk assessments, incident investigation, change planning and continual improvement.
- Where we share a workplace, coordinate our work with the other parties and cooperate with all reasonably requests, consulting with these parties as required.
- Utilise all of our resources efficiently and minimise waste, and take a life-cycle approach to business procurement and strategic decisions where they can affect people or the environment.
- Investigate incidents and non-conformity to identify corrective actions to prevent recurrence and to implement these actions in a timely manner.
- Regularly review operations and our management systems to identify and implement safety, health and environmental objectives to provide continual improvement.
We will monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes, company objectives and customer satisfaction through the Enzen Governance and Reporting model. The achievement of quality and continuous improvement is fundamental and all activities carried out within our company and will be practiced by all our employees as an integral part of their day to day activities.
We shall communicate this policy through display in Enzen office reception areas, new employee induction, on the Enzen website and upon request by interested parties.
Approved on Behalf of Enzen Australia Pty Ltd
Dileep Viswanath - CEO Enzen Australia