Our vision is to make energy and water accessible, affordable and sustainable to all.
Enzen Australia is a business consultancy and solution provider for business transformations, business operations, energy and water networks and digital enterprise, focusing on clients in the energy and utility sector. We work from our own premises, customer premises and sites around Australia.
The objectives of Enzen Australia are to:
- achieve utmost customer satisfaction and become a preferred partner of choice to our energy and utility customers through timely response, innovative and value-based delivery, commitment, delivery excellence and seamless relationship management
- achieve consistent and continuous improvement in business performance by effectively managing risks with the help of an effective governance and reporting model deployment
- achieve a unique brand name for Enzen by developing the organisation as a global Centre of Excellence in the energy and utilities space.
We recognise that while our purpose is to reduce the business risk of our customers' activities, our own activities also involve potential safety, health and environment risks. To minimise these business risks, we shall:
- protect the environment and prevent injury, ill health and pollution through risk assessments and the implementation of risk controls to eliminate, reduce, isolate or control those risks
- identify our compliance obligations and comply with these obligations, including legal requirements, the requirements of interested parties and our own requirements
- provide the resources essential to the implementation and control of the management system including human resources, specialised skills, technology and financial resources
- provide and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe and healthy working environments and work equipment, managing the risks associated with the employees and others working on our behalf away from their base location
- provide adequate and appropriate information, training and supervision in all safety, health and environment matters
- actively encouraging interest and participation in safety and environmental related activities
- ensure participation and consultation with our workers and interested parties as part of risk assessments, incident investigation, change planning and continual improvement
- where we share a workplace and/or share a duty of care with other duty holders, we commit to consult, cooperate and coordinate our work with these duty holders and interested parties as required to fulfil our duty of care and safety, health, environment and quality requirements
- utilise all of our resources efficiently and minimise waste, and take a lifecycle approach to business procurement and strategic decisions where they can affect people or the environment
- investigate incidents and non-conformity to identify corrective actions to prevent recurrence and to implement these actions in a timely manner
- regularly review operations and our management systems to identify and implement safety, health and environmental objectives to provide continual improvement.
We will monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes, company objectives and customer satisfaction through the Enzen governance and reporting model. The achievement of quality and continuous improvement is fundamental and all activities carried out within our company will be practised by all our employees as an integral part of their day-to-day activities.
We shall communicate this policy through display in Enzen office reception areas, in new employee inductions, on the Enzen website and upon request from interested parties.
Approved on behalf of Enzen Australia Pty Ltd by:
Dileep Viswanath, CEO of Enzen Australia