Primarily focused on the Turkish energy market, Enertest offers expertise and guidance to energy institutions as they move towards privatisation.
Also specialists in renewables and technology, Enertest delivers advisory support and services across Turkey, Africa and the Middle-East. Its knowledge and experience in the delivery and construction of new energy lines enables Enertest to support the planning, investment and deployment of renewable energy in these geographies.
In the field of SCADA/DMS, Enertest has become the primary partner of General Electrics, the leading company in Turkey's energy market. It has also formed partnerships with experienced companies like InfoTech and ERDF, ensuring customers in the Turkish market have the knowledge and guidance they need.
Enertest offers the following services:
Inspection and tests
- Primary frequency control inspection tests
- Secondary frequency control inspection tests
- Reactive power control support tests
- Synchronous compensator tests.
- Maintenance and repair
- Powering up and down
- Meter reading and replacement
- Facility construction
- Engineering services.
Geographical Information Systems (CBS/GIS)
The key to a successful and smart grid is GIS. Everything is an estimation if you don't have correct entity and geographical information. Enertest can support by:
- Lowering investment costs
- Lowering operational costs
- Planning optimal investments
- Lowering energy losses
- Improving quality and dependability.
Scada/DMS Relay and RTU
A distribution company can resolve faults from one centre instantaneously with SCADA/DMS. Advantages include:
- Lowering technical losses
- Improving energy quality
- Providing information integrity
- Lowering power down periods
- Achieving remote control.
To find out more about Enertest, visit its website here.